Who would you be as a superhero?
My wife would say Ironman. I would say Ironman too. My daughter would say Austin Powers.
What's the first thing you'd do during a Zombie Apocalypse?
I'd crank up the power generator - I'm guessing the power is out - and watch all of the episodes of Walking Dead back to back to compile a list of Do's and Don'ts.
What historical figure would you most like to have a drink with?
If I had that option there's no way I'd settle for just one. I'd buy a few rounds and invite:
- Sun Tsu: We could talk strategy.
- Alexander the Great: He could talk strategy with Sun.
- Da Vinci: He'd want to know about the internet.
- Adam: He should have some stories.
- The guy who invented the wheel. I'd just want to shake his hand since he never really got the recognition he deserves.
What are some of your pet peeves?
Pronouncing "probably" with only two syllables. The need to occasionally suffer fools. Hubris. Mediocrity.
5 Random Facts about Me
- I lived in England as a child and attended Hogwarts where I wore a tie and studied Latin.
- I'm an artist. Really.
- I lived in NYC for a decade where: I ran one marathon, circled the loop in Central Park about a thousand times, saw guns pulled in anger five times, and made one arrest.
- I was part of the first high school team that flew an experiment in space. We built an experiment to understand how seed germination was affected by zero gravity and light to determine the viability of growing plants in space during long missions. It flew on the tenth shuttle mission, STS-41-B aboard Challenger. We got some VIP access, tours, and great seats for the launch. Unfortunately, the safety testers at NASA got a little overzealous and drained our batteries completely before launch so the experiment itself never powered up. (Major bummer.) Still, I have some decals I designed that flew. Pretty cool spaceman stuff.
- I dig Leonard Cohen and Roger Waters, old B&W horror films, and hugging shit out.