When we moved into our current office October 2012 we never thought we would eventually fill the entire 6th floor of our building. We had so much space and everyone was spread out. There were extra conference rooms, a relaxation space, large cubicles, and many open areas for collaborative furniture.
Now three years later we have outgrown the 6th floor and have very limited space. After three office re-configurations to try and accommodate our numbers we decided it was time to expand. We were lucky enough to acquire the 5th floor so we didn't have to move into another building.
So what's been happening on the 5th floor since construction started?
- Lots of demolition. We had to knock out many walls that were not needed.
- Building new rooms and office spaces
- Re-doing the breakroom to accommodate our size and needs (larger fridges, counters, etc.)
- Cutting a hole in the 6th floor to make space for the new internal staircase
- Designing the new layout
- Picking out new furniture
- Field trips every Wednesday afternoon to check on the construction progress
It's exciting times here at the HireVue office. Many thanks to Sharline who has been in charge of the project and has planned some pretty exciting surprises for the 5th floor. You will just have to wait until October to see the final outcome!
Want to be part of an amazing company that is growing? Check out our open positions at www.vuenation.com/careers.