This week we hosted our VueNation Academy event. This event spaned two days filled with content every new hire needs to know to succeed at HireVue. Our newest Vuers gathered in our collaboration area to learn more about the company, our values, and our product.
So what was covered?
- Information Security
- VueNation culture and values
- Q&A with our CEO - Mark Newman
- Q&A with department reps
- Overview of company finance
- Tools and resources at HireVue
- Product training of all product offerings
- Social media 101
- "What I Wish I Knew When I Started"
We had some great content and discussion throughout the event.
The first night we all gathered at a local bowling alley and spent a few hours bowling, eating pizza, dancing, and having a great time getting to know each other. Unfortunately we were having too much fun that we forgot to take pictures!
Overall it was a great success and opportunity for our new hires to get to know each other and the company better. But don't take our word for it.....