HireVue ranked as the 44th fastest growing tech company. The second fastest in Utah.
Now granted, this means there’s 43 companies that grew faster which we just can’t stand for but we’ll get there! For now, here are some reasons to love the #44.
- Jim Brown wore the #44 in his college days at Syracuse, and went on to become one of the greatest professional football players in the history of the NFL.
- Vick's Formula 44. It's almost winter... I think we can leave it at that.
- Other famous athletes to wear the number 44 are: Hank Aaron, Reggie Jackson, Jerry West and George Gervin
- +44. The rock band formed by members of Blink-182 & The Nervous Return. They name +44 refers to the country dialing code for the United Kingdom, where the members first discussed the project.
5. In the song 44 fours by Jayz, he rhymes the words four, for and fore 44 times.
6. 44 is the number of candles in a box of Hanukkah candles.
7. Current President Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States.