In celebration of our 10 year anniversary and continued growth in the company, all SLC Vuers gathered into the collaboration area to reminisce on where we started and how far we have come.
Learning how our company started through our CEO, Mark Newman, connects us all as team members. In the words of one Vuer:
"It helps us get to know you [Mark], the early team, the challenges, the struggles, and early wins - all of that goes such a long way in helping us all feel a real part of HireVue, and not just an employee that joined after it all happened."
Here are a few highlights of the event:
- Mark: "If you go asking for money, you get advice. If you go asking for advice, you get money."
- Years of dropping off webcams to various FedEx locations.
- Moving from Mark's parent's house to the Draper office.
- The HireVue system crashing and built back up.
- Minimal decor - including a Buddha head, fake plants, and glasses.
- Music videos.
- Picking up board members in broken down cars.
- First customer success stories.
- Fundraising and getting 100's of no's.
- Completing our first round of fundraising.
We are all proud to be part of this adventure. HireVue has grown the past 10 years and we are excited for what the next 10 years will bring. We are all grateful for everyone's efforts to make HireVue what it is today.